TDSB motion passes
1) That the Board approve the full package in response to the Ministry’s Directive #9;
2) That the Board approve the entire 10 year Long-Term Program and Accommodation Strategy 2014-2023 as a public document (Appendix A1) (approved on 4 February 2015);
3) That community consultation be pursued to address the 4 disposition of sites identified in the Board’s approved three-year capital budget of June 2014;
4) That staff conduct community consultations of 7 sites in order to consider additional sites for disposition;
5) That staff conduct the review processes of 9 sites in order to consider additional sites for disposition;
6) That TLC pursue redevelopment projects and opportunities to create community hubs in operating schools.